Ring around the collar?
thesolution is White Collar Grime: adhesive collar & hat protectors
Hat sweat stains are never cool and always gross, but if you throw your cap in the wash, you're risking permanent damage from colors fading, shrinkage, or worse. Nobody wants to ruin their favorite fitted cap with a nasty sweat stain, or by demolishing it in the washing machine. Instead, prevent hat sweat stains and protect your favorite headgear with White Collar Grime™. Simply cut off the desired length of 100% super-soft cotton, stick it to the inside of your hat band, and go about your dirty work. When it gets too dirty to bear, peel off, dispose, and replace with another fresh strip. A simple and quick solution so you'll never have to deal with a greasy hat again. Woo hoo!
Even better, White Collar Grime™ also prevents those nasty ring around the collar stains, tames tags, and covers up itchy embroidery. Stop the grey-neck with this easy solution and make your shirts look better and last longer. If you or your loved ones have issues with neck sweat, Just peel, stick, wear, then peel off and dispose before putting your shirt in the laundry. Voila! No ring around the collar stain, no hat sweat stains, no nonsense.
Using White Collar Grime is easy as:
1) Cut off the desired length of White Collar Grime.
2) Peel off paper backing & firmly stick the strip inside the shirt collar, hat band, or over a scratchy tag or embroidery.
3) When finished with White Collar Grime, remove and discard it. If adhesive traces remain, use the White Collar Grime or a damp cloth to remove them.
Contans: 1 roll
Material: 100% cotton with adhesive backing
Measures: 10 ft x 1.25" (330 x 3.2 cm)
Made in the USA.
- My hats show I'm dirtier than I thought I was Review by DirtyS
- After a few wearings, my hats would get gnarly and I would have to wash the ones that were washable. Regardless, any hat after washing doesn't look quite the same. So I found these strips and am so happy. They make them more comfortable when wearing them, too. (Posted on 8/29/2013)